Your Guide to Virtual Executive Communication Coaching
Speaking Virtually is a global resource for executives at all levels to raise the bar for their careers, teams, and businesses. My 40 years of experience in trading and sales, management, communication, talent development, and individualized coaching make me a go-to partner when you’re ready to expand your communication portfolio and raise your game. I help you master your Message, Mindset and Mechanics to make a greater impact.
Executive communication coaching is highly tailored. I work with you to understand your current needs, objectives, and level of experience. From there, you enjoy a collaborative process to expand your understanding of media platforms, interpersonal connections, and useful communication techniques as they manifest in today’s evolving hybrid work environment. My approach sets you up for communication success anywhere. It works across any industry, culture, level, gender, generation or geography. Virtual coaching is always common-sense, cost-effective and carbon neutral.
Why Virtual Coaching Works
Behind every great leader is someone supporting their success. Coachable people never need to stagnate, and staying in front of challenges with collaborative communication is crucial to coming out ahead in both professional and personal endeavors. My virtual coaching works because it offers key advantages, such as:
- Consistency – one coach, one approach, for every office and region.
- Flexibility – it’s there when you need it, on the road or on the run.
- Efficacy – client companies use it with local and global results.
- No T&E – you don't reimburse me for planes, cars, hotels or dining.
- No Setup – Teams, WebEx, Zoom, Blue Jeans, and Skype - 3 clicks away.
- No Worries - if last minute cancellations happen, there's no cancel fee.
My work as a virtual executive communciation coach is backed by numerous client examples and successful connections. I’ve worked with hundreds of senior executives on 5 continents to help them prepare for impact situations that include:
- Transformational Company Speeches
- U.S. Senate Confirmation Hearing
- Multi-Region Strategy Town Halls
- Organizational or Industry Webcasts
- Quarterly Reports to the Board of Directors
- Quarterly Earnings Calls and Investor Days
- Capital Raising at Investor Summits
- Fundraising Speeches at Charity Events
- Panel Discussions at Major Conferences
- Management Teams for M&A Road Shows
- Crucial First Meetings with New CEOs
- TV appearances on CNBC and Bloomberg
Other Client groups include:
In the last 12 years at Speaking Virtually, I've worked with professionals across the U.S. and around the world.
- 200+ CEOs, CFOs, Business Heads and Founders to help improve their 'face of the firm' presence everywhere
- 750+ investment bankers and producers globally to help them capture more business and deals
- 500+ equity and credit research analysts in the U.S., Europe and Asia to help improve their morning calls
- 1000+ mid to senior level executives around the world to help drive their own development as key leaders
- 1000+ analysts and associates to help launch their careers and achieve communication impact and success
No matter what the situation or the client, I always provide a personalized experience that equips and enables future communication success. Have me make a difference in your organization today. Andy Bergin - Founder and Managing Partner - Speaking Virtually