Your Guide to Virtual Executive Communication Coaching
Executive communication coaching is highly tailored. I work with you to understand your current needs, objectives, and level of experience. From there, you enjoy a collaborative process to expand your understanding of media platforms, interpersonal connections, and useful communication techniques as they manifest in today’s evolving hybrid work environment. My approach sets you up for communication success anywhere. It works across any industry, culture, level, gender, generation or geography. Virtual coaching is always common-sense, cost-effective and carbon neutral.
Why Virtual Coaching Works
- Consistency – one coach, one approach, for every office and region.
- Flexibility – it’s there when you need it, on the road or on the run.
- Efficacy – client companies use it with local and global results.
- No T&E – you don't reimburse me for planes, cars, hotels or dining.
- No Setup – Teams, WebEx, Zoom, Blue Jeans, and Skype - 3 clicks away.
- No Worries - if last minute cancellations happen, there's no cancel fee.
- Transformational Company Speeches
- U.S. Senate Confirmation Hearing
- Multi-Region Strategy Town Halls
- Organizational or Industry Webcasts
- Quarterly Reports to the Board of Directors
- Quarterly Earnings Calls and Investor Days
- Capital Raising at Investor Summits
- Fundraising Speeches at Charity Events
- Panel Discussions at Major Conferences
- Management Teams for M&A Road Shows
- Crucial First Meetings with New CEOs
- TV appearances on CNBC and Bloomberg
Other Client groups include:
- 200+ CEOs, CFOs, Business Heads and Founders to help improve their 'face of the firm' presence everywhere
- 750+ investment bankers and producers globally to help them capture more business and deals
- 500+ equity and credit research analysts in the U.S., Europe and Asia to help improve their morning calls
- 1000+ mid to senior level executives around the world to help drive their own development as key leaders
- 1000+ analysts and associates to help launch their careers and achieve communication impact and success